Thanks...for a moment I thought that someone actually posted a message, months ago on this board, saying they took over JPluck and are hosting it under different name...absent mindedness :-(

Yes, that would be me. I'm spearheading "Opusculus", but there is nothing of note to mention on the project page. I'll probably put a Drupal CMS up there at some point to collect the blogs and code and forums for that project..

So, what's the difference between unpluck and explode tools?

One is a library, one is the code that uses that library.

David A. Desrosiers [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://gnu-designs.com