Hi all,

I'm interested in launching an external application from a plucker document.

I've been looking at PPI, but this seems to require the user configure the application to be launched within the PPI application. Further, this will launch the application upon clicking *any* word, and does not allow the Plucker document to specify the application to be launched.

I've been thinking that a special kind of URL anchor within the HTML to be plucked (such as the standard palm: or palmcall: URLs) would result in a link in the PDB causing the launch of the specified application.

I imagine this probably has been done before. Has anyone developed such an extension? If nothing like this has been done, would someone familiar with the code provide me with some guidance on how best to accomplish this?

Thanks! -- Alex.