---Reply to mail from David A. Desrosiers about Cpluck

>> I've tried that now, with MinGW and MSYS, and havent' had any real
>> success. So if one of you would be willing to mail it to me I'd be
>> very grateful.
>
>     I'm not sure it runs on Windows (yet). Someone who runs
> Windows and has the right tools will have to take the time to port it
> over and correct/update those files.

    It used to (Bill N. wrote it for Windows) I added support for Linux,
inages, and tables, so it (evidently)  doesn't compile there any more.I
don't know anything about compiling on (or running <G>) windows and was
Bill would find the time to update the Windows build stuff.

Henrik:
    If you know anything about it, the .dsp and .dsw files need to be
updated to include the regex library ( ../../tools/regexp ) and the
Magick++ library.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT
    -- Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo, [EMAIL PROTECTED]