On 1/6/06, Alan Hoyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am I correct in saying that it doesn't handle images?  Do you have any
plans to do so?  -alan

Yes, I'd like it to eventually interpret all of plucker's DB format. I may add images as soon as this weekend, but I have other priorities too (writing a disseration, little things like that).

The annotation stuff is also more of a priority for me, but images shouldn't too hard to add. I already parse them using some code taken from PyPlucker, I just don't display them. I'm still too new to wxPython to know exactly how to do that. But it's probably in some beginner's tutorial somewhere.

--Josh

--
   Alan Hoyle  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -   http://www.alanhoyle.com/
                Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.