We think we should defer you until a later date and go with the social hour this month while the weather is still decent. The PLUG general monthly meetings are the first thursday of the month, so the next date will be October 5th. Or November 2. Let us know what works better for you and what you'd like to talk about.

Thanks!

--
Russell Senior
PLUG Volunteer