Mike,
Besides the fact that you want someone to front the parts, materials, and labor; building and selling computers is not going to make anyone money. $100 bucks here and $100 bucks there (if you can get that over parts and materials) is never going to pay the bills. The major PC manufactures build PCs and bundle the operating system for less than it costs for you to buy the parts. The hobbyist who has certain hardware that they wish to use is really the only one that is going to buy a from scratch PC and they will probably build it themselves.

I wish you luck, but there is a reason that everyone that builds PCs is loosing money and going out of business.

Gilbert