Not only is that true, but the ones are pointy, and I've seen them shoot right out of the cable when it's kinked enough.

If left unchecked you will end up with a huge pool of 1s behind your computer.

Interestingly enough, a pool of 1's is where we get the term "going number 1" when you have to pee.

Brian Cluff