Thanks for the tip, Stephen. I'll check it out.
On a related side note, ever since "upgraded" to ver. 20.0.1, I've had a weird
issue.When I right click on a web page and select View Page Source nothing happens. It
worked just fine before the upgrade. Control-U still works, however.
Also, they added so much to the right click menu that it's taller thanmy
screen! And the download box is really hokey now.
</end of rant>

Peter