Thanks
Mike

On 05/19/2013 06:52 AM, Matt Graham wrote:
From: mike enriquez
I am looking for a distro to load on my Toshiba laptop that is
running Vista.  Does anyone know how I can tell if this will work
or not?
First, look through http://tuxmobil.org/toshiba.html and see if your machine's
model# is listed.  If it is, follow the link and see if the people there had
any problems with installing/using Linux.

If Tuxmobil doesn't have a listing for your machine, then go to
http://forums.gentoo.org/ or http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=332 ,
then search for "Toshiba $MODELNUMBER" and see what you can find out about
that particular laptop there.

--
*Knowledge becomes obsolete; research everything! *