On 06/06/2013 08:16 PM, keith smith wrote:
My suggestion is everyone needs to contact their U.S. Senators and their U.S. Congressman or Congresswoman.

Unless you like what is going on it is time to vote for someone who will protect our rights.

If that does not work run for office.

Also we do have another avenue. That is the Nullification at the state level under the Tenth Amendment to the U.S.Constitution.

This suggests to me why the B.O. regime wants all this data. They can go through it and use it against their opponents. Say a Republican in a race campaigns on family values. If the regime finds that he's spent a lot of time at ashelymadison.com they can use that against him. I'm thinking of the times in recent years that something bad about a Republican got leaked to the media at the worst possible time. If you're going to run for office, make sure there's nothing in your past you wouldn't want in all the papers the week before the election or be prepared to see it in the media.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not
there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore