At 12:50 PM 6/7/2013, Daniel Stasinski wrote:
The lack of privacy is only the first step.  Next comes identifying and targeting of political enemies based on nothing more than their associations.

Uhhh, can you say IRS?

Daniel

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM, <j...@actionline.com> wrote:
I just received a phone call from a friend
who began talking with this announcement:

"As we speak, please keep in mind that the NSA
is recording, scrutinizing, and analyzing every word."

Sadly, it seems that is the inescapable reality
of the world that we now live in: every phone call,
every text message, and every transmitted document.