At 08:30 PM 10/31/2013, Michael Butash wrote:
More like the idiot contractors screwed up.

Yep.

Probably some senator's nephew owns the "consulting firm",

I think the CEO is Michelle's college roommate -- and she and her husb spent Christmas with the OBAMAs.........

didn't know what they were doing, or understanding of the expected load on their application.  Probably didn't know what a load-balancer was, load testing, or understand the concept of scalability.

More perfect example of governmental waste.

Absolutely!!

  Withhold their payment for botching the job as contract failure.  Now corporations supporting linux have to get involved to show it was just a debauchery of wasted tax dollars and morons milking the system.

I just hope that no fingers are pointed at Linux.....but I am sure they are looking for scapegoats!  I've bee happy with the BMW, Navy, etc announcements - this could be a big setback for Linux.

-mb