Hi All,

I'mhaving serious hardware issues with my maindev box and it is now completely
down.
It's a fairly high end custom system(RAID, customcooling,etc) that I built
myself and hasbeen quite stable for several years.
The box powers up and the LEDs on the motherboard light. But it never reaches
POST.
The M/B has an LED thatdisplays the boot hex codes on the board as it goes thru
POST. Nothing isbeing displayed.
I've tried pulling out the video card and disconnecting all the peripherals,but
that didn't help.

I'm thinking that the motherboard maybe theproblem.
I'd like to take it in for service to have it properly diagnosed. Does anyone
know of any good hardware repair places in town?
I was thinking of Data Doctors, but don't know if theyare capable to handle
something that is notfrom a major manufacturer.
Is Fry's Electronics any good?

Any help would be most appreciated. And the faster the better. :)

Thanks for your help.
Peter