I heard on the radio that GoDaddy has revenues of $1.3 Billion and has losses of several hundred thousand. It is my understanding GoDaddy has never made a profit. Parsons is an accountant so I'd bet it is some accounting trick. I'll bet he has 100 million in the bank and is paying himself lots as well.

GoDaddy is the biggest domain registrar and possibly the biggest virtual hosting company. There are several other big players so maybe the domain and hosing industry might be 3 - 5 billion annually. Maybe even more.

Interesting to finally hear about the business.

Keith