Am 11. Jun, 2014 schwätzte Kaoru Wilbur so:

moin moin,

Will you be there?

I will be at the meeting tomorrow night.

Getting grub after?

Of course :).

Topic info for June pls..

We've been busy trying to arrange a time-shift from another presentation
and I believe we now have it mostly worked out.

Red Hat is sponsoring a technical talk on OpenStack from a Red Hatter.
That presentation is in Scottsdale at 18:00 and is being coordinated by 3
different groups.

We did not want to physically move the PLUG meeting as consistency has
been a great aid to us over the years. Instead we have worked with Red
Hat to device a plan that will allow streaming the talk and time-shifting
it. We will then show it at PLUG.

http://www.meetup.com/PhoenixRedHatSoftwareUserGroup/

There will also be a short desktop security presentation.

It's on my way home this month and I could stop in. I like to stop in once
every decade or so...

It would be good to see you.

Lots of Doctorow stuff showing up in HumbleBundles recently :).

ciao,

der.hans

aicra