Hi Mike,
I see the happy face next to your name but I don't understand the other stuff. I do understand "MIKE".
Mike :)

On 06/17/2014 10:11 AM, Michael Havens wrote:
There is a webcam in my laptop but the keyboard sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. You guy told me that means I need to clean the dust out. The last time I removed keys from a keyboard I couldn't get them back in so I put the laptop on the floor and connected an old-school monitor and a wireless mouse and keyboard to it. So now I need to get another webcam/mic. Will I need to do anything to get it working correctly?