cioa,

der.hans

Jason

On Jul 6, 2014, at 3:24 PM, der.hans <pl...@lufthans.com> wrote:

Am 06. Jul, 2014 schwätzte Sesso so:

moin moin Jason,

We are hiring an entry level Linux admin and would like to post a job listing
that is local to Glendale,AZ

Yes, we like helping people find FLOSS jobs :).

Please post it to the website as well.

http://www.phxlinux.org/job-postings/post-a-job.html

Also, if you can, come to Stammtisch a week from Tuesday. This month we're
hosting a job fair. If you're going to make it, add the job as a comment
on the identi.ca post of the G+ calendar invite.

http://www.LuftHans.com/node/5698

ciao,

der.hans

if this is ok, I will post the job offer.

PS, this is where I got my current job from. :)

Jason

#  "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
#  nothing" -- falsely attributed to Edmund

#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
#  Vote Cthulhu for President!