On 2014-07-18 10:09, Jim March wrote:
...we see that surpprisingly, it HAS the Intel "VTx" hardware virtualization
Upshot: you could do real work with that puppy, with a modern Linux
distro and even light virtualization

The price is pretty good. I'd like to see some manufacturers offer screens that are taller than 768 pixels without an insane price premium. And for someone other than IBM/Lenovo to offer machines with trackpoints. I'm sure these things won't happen.

(No wired Ethernet, no trackpoint, and no DVD-R* drive would mean I wouldn't ever buy a machine like this, though.)

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity