Thank you to everyone who responded!!

On 2014-09-24 15:03, Stephen Partington wrote:
I shoot raw and keep them at full resolution and then render out the
correct size i need. The downside to changing the resolution is that
you will lose detail and you will never get it back. so the first step
is to play with the various resolutions and see which ones look best
to you.

This is a good discussion on this very concept. I would suggest you
take a peek at it.
http://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/30243/what-quality-to-choose-when-converting-to-jpg
[2]

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Mike Ballon <mike.bal...@gmail.com>