Mint is very easy to install.

On 2014-10-10 13:45, Michael Havens wrote:
if I were to get a new laptop would I have problems putting Linux on
it?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Brian Cluff <br...@snaptek.com>
wrote:

Don't get me wrong.  I've only had a couple of laptops die ever.
I just don't invest anything extra in them after a couple of
years.  It just makes more sense to save your money and get another
better one than it does to pour a bunch on money into a laptop that
is well past it's prime.

Brian