For some reason I was experiencing trouble with several lists I belong to. Yahoo would bounce the emails. I ended up adding an email account to my private domain so I can continue sending and receiving emails to/from those lists.

I can tell you if you own a mailing list you are taking a beating with what is going on with the mail providers.

On 2014-12-10 14:43, Brian Cluff wrote:
Unfortunately his problems isn't with sending mail to the list.  He's
not getting it back.  The server reports that it is successfully
delivering the mail and then his server is discarding it for some
reason.
I'm guessing an overly aggressive SPAM filter where the admin has
decided that they knows best what should end up in his mailbox.

Brian Cluff