It has been said that the best way to learn something is to teach someone else.

Congrats on your blog, it is a good start, IMHO.

I have been tracking your posts and thinking what an asset it would be if they
were organized.

Unfortunately, I have been too lazy to do it myself, so I thank you.

I will post a comment or two as soon as I recall where I put my logon.

Harold