heheh.
I keep getting calls from places like "windows tech support", Log me in and
others. None of these are legitimate, but I do like to play along.

I especially like it when I can punk the windows tech support people. I even
have a windows vmware partition I can activate and park on the DMZ for my
router. Then I can see how it is they do their thing. SInce I don't have a
Logmein account, the telephone "support" person gets frustrated and starts
cussing at me. At that point, I tell them "thanks for confirming that you are
not a professional. You have been punked. have a nice day!". such times are
priceless. :)

-eric