At 06:41 AM 11/14/2015, Michael Havens wrote:
I was wondering: if we can do TV over the air in HD at the full 1080 why can't we do high speed internet through an antenna as well? Oh wait a second... my parents were doing that but it really sucked but that was only a cottonwood company so quality wasn't their main focus as the options were really limited. I think there should be like a PBS for the internet.... free internet for EVERYONE.Â

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH -- ANYWHERE! They may be putting them out on consignment, but someone always pays!