In all of my experiences with KVM vs VBox it has always come down to "do I need graphical performance?"

VBox is stellar when it comes to running a windows vm. I use modern.ie daily for testing old IE versions and current versions and it flat out sucks on kvm.

But when it comes to running vm's to host a clients web platform for development KVM runs circles around VBox.

--Nathan

On 2016-04-19 14:03, Matt Graham wrote:
On 2016-04-19 12:12, Wayne D wrote:
1 vote each for VirtualBox and QEMU
Pros and Cons of each?

QEMU emulates more architectures, like ARM, and it doesn't have any
associations with Orrible.  Its user interface is much less polished
than Virtualbox's.  I think that a normal user would probably be more
comfortable with Virtualbox for that reason.  Not sure how the
performance of VMs differs between QEMU and Virtualbox though.