If it were me I'd want to know why your current laptop will not constantly boot Linux. And once you know, you may not need to buy another laptop.

On 2016-10-26 21:28, Michael wrote:
what do you recommend I get? a link?

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:53 PM, Keith Smith
<techli...@phpcoderusa.com> wrote:

I noticed the other day New Egg has some affordable refurbished
laptops.

On 2016-10-26 19:37, Michael wrote:

The laptop I got is no good with Linux.  I put it on and
sometimes it
boots but usually not. The USB port I can boot from sometimes is
one
port and other times another. I got $300-350 to play with. Which
laptop can I put linux and kodi on? WOuld making this Lenovo
Thinkpad
100% linux be the best bet?

--

Keith Smith