Yep what we need is smart computers. When all this started computers were supposed to create a shorter work week. Now look what we have. Racist computers - LOL!!

On 2017-03-09 15:32, Anon Anon wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-deletes-racist-genocidal-tweets-from-ai-chatbot-tay-2016-3

On Mar 9, 2017 15:17, "Stephen Partington" <cryptwo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Really? you took this there.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Nathan England
On 2017-03-09 08:47, Anon Anon wrote:

How long until they teach this one how to create html filled with
explitives and hate speech?

I read this and about died laughing. All I could think of was
someone designing this software to act like any other liberal
online. Write basic html filled with explitives while spouting
hateful intolerant garbage, and it has artifical intelligence, just
like so many of today's liberals (brainwashed university
intellectualism).

--
Regards,

Nathan