On 2017-03-10 11:21, Steve Litt wrote:

Go fuck yourself, Nathan. If I am in any way unclear about my
position, merely inquire and I will more then merely express it to
you clearly, in person , and in language that even YOU can understand.

KevinO,

How hateful of you to respond in this way. Nathan was just expressing
his opinion, honestly honed over many years of listening to Fox News.
He needs our support, not our scorn. I've met many like Nathan at
varous healthcare rallies. He's the guy who decries Obamacare as
"socialized medicine" while collecting his Medicare. He's the guy who
physically intimidates little liberal women until a man blocks his way.
He's the guy who screams to repeal Obamacare, and then cries when lack
of insurance makes him lose his home. He's the guy who thinks rigging
elections is a patriotic duty.

Let's support Nathan. Perhaps he'll see our point of view when Paul
Ryan turns Nathan's Medicare into a gift card system payable at
ultra-expensive medical vendors, and is responsible for the huge
remainder. Perhaps losing his house because of a broken leg will change
his mind.

Or maybe not. After all,  this is Nathan we're talking about.

SteveT

Ha ha. I greatly appreciate the candor in your comments and the tongue in cheek attitude. I assure you I am much too young for medicaid and I do not use the state AHCCCS system, or whatever it is called. You have completely mischaracterized me in your description, though I find it interesting that you feel the conservatives would be the ones to corner the little old ladies until a responsible liberal comes to her aid.

I simply find it naive that anyone would believe "socialized" or any form of government controlled health care will get better. I would like to see real reform, not government control of health care in any form. I'm not suggesting privatization or deregulation either, but government is not the answer to it. They ought to be providing oversight, not policy.

A government should be encouraging healthy lifestyles, not by taxing soda and chips or making larger cups at circle K illegal. Just like they should be encouraging families, instead of trying to break them up.

I also find it interesting that because I have an opinion that differs from the liberals you assume I'm something else. I assure you, I am no republican, or libertarian.

But thanks for labeling and judging me anyway!

--
Regards,

Nathan