Go to your local library, mcdonalds, or anywhere with free wifi. Use a laptop
to download the entire archive. Place on a thumb drive that also supports your
phone. Look them up on amazon. They can do full size usb or type c or whatever
as a combo.

Why buy a phone to support your phone so you can phone while your phone acts as
a server for the other phone?