On 2019-01-16 15:18, Mark Phillips wrote:
Normally windoze or some Linux DE's you can right click on the menu,
choose "move", which should refocus the window or the mouse that
the mouse can grab it.
Gnome has the option, but one has to right click on the title bar,
which is not available when the evince window is thrown to the lower
resolution monitor.

Holding Alt and clicking anywhere in a window should also let you move that window. At least that's the default in KDE. This is handy when silly resizing problems position a window's title bar higher than the top of the screen.

[evince] was a little large for my liking, so I installed eog. Small
and fast, and no issues like evince!

I thought eog was a general image viewer, while evince is a PDF reader. A recent eog tarball only mentions PDFs in eog-print.c, the changelog, news, and a jpegutils README.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity