I this exclusively system admin or are these companies looking for programmers?

Is that tonight?

On 2019-04-16 12:18, der.hans wrote:
Am 15. Apr, 2019 schwätzte Retro64XYZ so:

moin moin,

We don't have registrations, so no fixed list.

To the list: if you'll be there and your company is hiring, feel free to
respond for Aaron.

I know we have engineers from Object Rocket / Rackspace and Ansible / Red
Hat / IBM.

The recruiter from Limelight just let me know he had a conflict pop up,
but will send me descriptions on a couple openings.

Is there still an opening at Chandler PD?

ciao,

der.hans

Does anyone know who will be participating as far as companies go at the
jobs night tomorrow?

Thanks,
Aaron

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans