Am 31. Dec, 2019 schwätzte Michael Butash so:

moin moin,

We do have an IRC channel.

#PLUGaz on Freenode.

There are some Matrix gateways to Freenode, but I haven't tried any.

ciao,

der.hans

I was looking at this for something else, and thought this might be nice
for PLUG.

https://slack.com/help/articles/204368833-Slack-for-Nonprofits

I use Slack chat a lot with various customers and partners, and it's free
to nonprofits ala PLUG (I think) if under 250 users.  Not sure how many
folks are actually joined to PLUG offer that to everyone (that would
actually participate), but I'd be interested in joining it if one existed
with the folks that normally participated here.

Thoughts?

-mb

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org