Amazon and Newegg both have some really great finds for used server
hardware, full servers available for 100-400 depending on how old they are.

There are also devices like this you might find of value.
https://www.amazon.com/Firewall-Appliance-Gigabit-Celeron-AES-NI/dp/B07G7H4M73/
or
https://www.amazon.com/PowerEdge-Server-2-66GHz-PERC6i-Renewed/dp/B07QJ6WTV7/

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:23 AM keith Miller via PLUG-discuss <
plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

> All the forementioned are running on a Dell R-610 with 96Gig of Ram and
> 2TB of diskspace,
>  the R-610 cost me about 150.00 and RAM was about 2-3 hundred
>

> Keith
>
> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 6:20 AM keith Miller <kdmille...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I too have a Cox business account and have been issued 5 static IP and
>> hosting about 8 website from home, using apache and NGINX and one Email
>> server (Zimbra) I have up and running a Discourse applications, Mastodon
>> instance and a OSSN both are decentralized social networks and also a
>> Peertube instance. I use pfsense as my firewall and Proxmox as a hosting
>> O/S for the VM all are free. I also use Webmin to setup the web services
>>
>> Keith
>>
>> On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <
>> plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:
>>

>>> I have a business account with Cox and they allow servers.  It will be
>>> public facing.  I would like to hear more about "it makes assumptions
>>> you may or may not be willing to accept.".
>>>
>>> Thank you for your feedback!!

>> --
>> Keith D. Miller
>>

> --