It's extremely specific to my needs that nobody else would have any use for it.  It's best to develop your own based on your own needs.

Sorry,
Brian Cluff

On 7/23/21 1:47 PM, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Your shellscript would be perfect for me. Could you please post it?

SteveT

Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:09:34 -0700

I just use a shell script with a bunch of iptables rules in it.... not
for everyone, but it works for me.

Brian Cluff