I use OS X here for most of my ops. I have linux for some things and windows
for those things that can’t be run on either OS X or Linux. Most definitely
don’t browse the web on windows unless I have no other choice. Right now, have
a current backup of all of my OS platforms, so if the unthinkable happens, I
can recover.

-Eric
From the Central Offices of the Technomage Guild, CyberSecurity Solutions Dept.