It says you have a duplicate entry for your google chome repository in your sources.list file, which could be in just /etc/apt/sources.list or in a file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d or any combination of the two.

I'd check it with:

cd /etc/apt; grep -r chrome sources.list*

and see which files it come back as having a match and then just delete one of the lines in the file, or the whole file if it's only has one repository line in it.

Brian Cluff