A little late of a response, but if you haven't picked anything up yet consider this another pointer to the folks listed below. I happened to have an appointment a while back that put me right in Feature Marketing's neighborhood and swung by to pick up a small Dell desktop. It was a reasonable price, included the power cable (so no charging extra fees for necessities), and they opened it up in front of me to confirm it was set up as advertised.