Hi Keith,

You will want to download the VirtualBox Extension Pack from their website,
located here:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads[1]

It's about half way down the page and says "VirtualBox 7.0.2 Oracle VM
VirtualBox
Extension Pack" with a link below that says "All supported platforms"

Download that file, then from the Extensions tab click on Add Package and
navigate to
that download.

--------
[1] https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads