My Family and I have been using Fi for several years. It's reliable, quite
reasonably priced and when I have had issues the customer service is very
helpful (and polite).
I especially like that any unused data at the end of the money is rebated to
you ($10/Gb/Mo)
I should note that we have always used either Pixel phones or those phones sold
directly via Fi. I have no experience with bringing your own device to Fi.

Peter