Am 28. Feb, 2023 schwätzte Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

der.hans via PLUG-discuss said on Tue, 28 Feb 2023 05:08:01 +0000 (UTC)

Who else is driving and might have a seat?

I'll be riding shotgun right next to you in spirit der.hans. I lived in
LA 1980-1998, and went to most of the computer shows, computer clubs,
and programming language get-togethers. I was even a salesman at Dexpo
in 1987. The great computer awareness is just one of the things I miss
about LA. But I live almost 3000 miles away now, so I'll be with you
only in spirit.

A shame you're not driving, quite a few people along the way who could
hitch a ride :)

Sure, you can tag along in spirit. I might ask the same for some east
coast activities.

ciao,

der.hans

Have lots of fun!

SteveT

Steve Litt

#  https://www.SpirealArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  History is nothing but a collection of fables and useless trifles,
#  cluttered up with a mass of unnecessary figures and proper names.
#  -- Leo Tolstoy