Thanks.  One of these days I'll get a 1TB card and see what happens.  If the phone doesn't see all of it, I'll find another use for it.

On 7/1/23 20:30, Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Most of my experience when exceeding hardware spec/capacity is that it won't register the full amount, but as much as it *can* mostly per backward compatible spec.  It might not at all if the disk controller is too foreign or behind, but usually gives something.

Same as it's mostly been since the beginning of time really.  If not seeing the full amount, it's a hardware/controller limitation.  Sometimes some medium ground, other times not all or at all.

-mb