I have a little NUC I've had since before I moved to Peru 12 years ago I
think. Once in a while while the computer boots, the computer complains
about the CMOS battery. sometimes after I boot the clock is off for a
little while until NTP kicks in. so I don't worry about the CMOS battery
because what else does it do besides keep the clock correct. I save 40
bucks by not replacing the battery (I can't access the battery... the
screws are too tight). is my lack knowledge going to hurt me? please,
educate me!

--