Have you contacted your ISP? They should be able to tell you if it is on their end. If this is not happening regularly I would guess it is a temporary outage.

On 2023-09-05 10:46, Michael via PLUG-discuss wrote:
I was at my kids house yesterday and was trying to update Mint xfce
21.3 . I was having a problem with the internet. It was acting spotty.
I know it was because it wouldn't load web pages sometimes and others
it would. I also got the installer program to update on one of the
computers. I was thinking it was the modem although their video games
were acting fine..... mostly. I know I should have brought their
computers home with me but..... go you think it is the modems fault or
what?

--