what make and model?
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 09:58:00 AM MST, Michael via PLUG-discuss
<plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

 So the nuc is plugged into the wall via a laptop, computer power cord. So the
other night I was walking him through updating the computer when it shut off.
In my experience as little as I have that is an indication that the power
supply needs to be replaced. Now is the power supply on the nuc the power