I’ve got a Windows VPS server somewhere but prices are rather high for a
decently fast box, so I’m thinking of getting a little NUC box. It would be
fine for dev purposes, but I’d like to be able to access it outside of my home
LAN.

However, I’m using T-Mobile Home Internet, and it blocks all incoming ports, so
I’d need to set up another box (I think?) that runs ngenx or something else to
support reverse proxies.

It would be a whole lot easier to just plug it into a co-lo rack, but the only
things I’ve found are well over $100/mo.

Is there anything cheap around the Phx area that startups can use for basic dev
work? (This has to be Windows for now.)

-David Schwartz