Os = Kubuntu 22.04

I have a problem with the two partitions on /dev/sdd showing up in Gnome Disk Utility and in Disks & Devices in the Kubuntu system tray as removable.  The real removable drive, a USB stick doesn't show at all.   Somehow I got Gnome Disk Utility to show all disk, including the USB stick.

In /sys/block/sdd there's a file named removable.  In it is just a number 1.  The other internal drives have a 0 in the removable file.

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Thanks.