That is cool Mike. Thank you for sharing. I've been using ChatGPT for PHP programming.

On 2024-07-03 07:33, Michael via PLUG-discuss wrote:
If you remember correctly my CMOS battery is dead. I got around that
by creating a cronjob that would set the clock via the ntp pool. Now I
turn the internet off every night. I used to wait until the internet
was fully up until I would turn my computer on.But now I got it to
check every 1/2 second until the year no longer says 2040. DO I know
how to do all this? Hell no! CHATGPT told me how to do it.
Why is the year 2040?--