Am 08. Jul, 2024 schwätzte Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin Steve,

der.hans via PLUG-discuss said on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 06:13:42 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

I'm going to be unavailable for both meetings this month.

PLUG is next Thursday, the 11th. The BBB room is available, but I
won't be available at meeting time and don't have a topic. I might be
able to have a presenter if we have someone to run the meeting.

2 questions:

1) What is involved in "running the meeting"?

Be in the room, make sure the presenter has presenter access.

2) Would you like me to give the same Void Linux presentation I gave at
  GoLUG last Wednseday?

That would be great and solves the subclause above :).

Thanks for offering to present!

3) Could you help me test to make sure I can still interact with
  BigBlueButton? I think it would take about 10 minutes.

I can give you access. I might be able to be in the room to help test, but
traveling on vacation this week, so not much time online.

ciao,

der.hans

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com

#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans