Well, color me bizarre, then, as I have two computers laying around here with less than 1GB of RAM ... no, wait, 3 - and that third one is a pretty new, but small form factor, computer.

And lets not forget my 2 very old laptops that I've used for reading floppy disks....

Ok, well, yeah, maybe I *am* a dinosaur ;-)  Or at least use dinosaurs as computers! ;-)