I use the free version of ChatGPT.

What are your thoughts on Google AI and what are your thoughts on Google getting into AI?

On 2024-09-25 06:31, Stephen Partington wrote:
Have you tried Google Ai?

On Tue, Sep 24, 2024, 3:16 PM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
<plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

Hi,

I must be living under a rock,  I had not heard of this until today.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/07/googles-antitrust-ruling-bears-resemblance-to-microsoft-monopoly-case.html

The number one search engine is Google and number 2 is YouTube.  I
have
never gotten a lead from any search engine except Google.

I will agree that ChatGPT will bring lots of competition to google.
use Chat daily and the information it returns far exceeds Google.

However I do not think Chat is going to bring me and business leads.

Keith